Sunday, May 28, 2006
Ladies Day Out (:
I finally met up with my ladies today! Mann, I really miss them like loads. Time really flies. Since secondary 1 and now our friendship lasted for like 4 plus years. Amazing. Yeah. We met at 2pm but it was raining. Went over to Wisma to eat
xiao long bao. yummy yummy! weeties. Went shopping around. I eyed on one top from topshop! dottie long shirt which cost about 43 bucks and another one which cost 59 bucks but it was too big for me. hahas.
mommy~ Walked here and there. Headed over to far east. Then to esplanade after that. Woots.
At Esplanade, as usual we sat around and slack like last time (: Took lots of photos. Up, Down, Left, Right. Went makansutra. Had
hokkien mee and
sugar cane. Had some confessions while eating =x Went over to the main entrance there. Took pictures once again (: Dear came along with joe to watch the gig. Just talked for awhile (: Dear did something to elephont. lmao. AND elephont is going to skin him alive on Monday. LOL. Chialing is interested in Joe! =x After that, went home. Sat around at CityHall. Took the 2nd train. Chat alot on the train (: Took the 3rd train in Jurong. Home Sweet Home (:
Fate brought us all together.Whispers of joy in times of melancholy.I just love them all and I miss the times (:
mooo-ed